Need a Dryer repair in Brisbane? Look no further.
Queensland Appliances Service and Repair electrical appliances from all major brands including Miele, Bosch, LG, Westinghouse, Fisher & Paykel, Samsung and more.
Call us today on 1300 782 420 to get your Dryer or any other electrical appliance repaired and back in action.
Need an install? Ask about our Washer or Dryer Installation Service.
Why Choose QLD Appliances For Your Dryer Repair?
For large or small appliance repairs, Brisbane customers look to us for reliable and skilled technicians because;
- We are an authorised repair contractor for Domestic and General, Horizon 5 Extended warranty group, Hisense, and Brisbane’s HAPL Authorised Service Agent
- We service all major brands even if you don’t see them stocked on our website
- All our onsite and at-home appliance repairs are completed by qualified and experienced technicians
- All repairs are covered by a written warranty (see warranty guarantee details below)
- We currently have over 70 real estate agents using our services, as we are the trusted first port of call for many property and building managers in Brisbane.
Where Would You Like Your Service?
At-Home Service – Queensland Appliances offer professional in-home service to the greater Brisbane metro area. We service most brands of domestic white goods and carry a wide range of spare parts to get your appliance fixed up and operational as soon as possible.
If we don’t stock the parts needed to repair your appliance they can be ordered in quickly, and we don’t charge you a call-out fee on the return visit! Any labour is billed on a pro-rata basis.
Workshop Repairs – We also offer a workshop onsite appliance repair service. Our workshop fee covers all labour (flat fee), then we can quote on the cost of parts needed.
Most spare parts we use include a 12-month warranty (with some brands offering 3-month only), and all our labour comes with a 3-month warranty.
We will always offer honest advice; our highly trained technicians will go through all options available to you, and recommend the best course of action for your appliance.
Once your service or repair is complete, you will walk away with a written warranty certificate and peace-of-mind.
Or contact us via the form below.