Queensland Appliances’ Brisbane service centre is the trusted repair centre for all major brands of appliances including Fisher & Paykel, Westinghouse, Simpson, Chef, Dishlex, Whirlpool, Blanco, Smeg, Ariston, Bosch, LG and many more.
WHY CHOOSE QLD APPLIANCES FOR YOUR REPAIR…
Whether it’s an oven that needs a service or emergency fridge repairs, Brisbane customers look to us for reliable service and skilled technicians because;
- We are an authorised repair contractor for Domestic and General, Horizon 5 Extended warranty group, Hisense, and Brisbane’s HAPL Authorised Service Agent – just to name a few…
- We service all major brands even if you don’t see them stocked on our website
- All our onsite and at-home appliance repairs are completed by qualified and experienced technicians
- All repairs are covered by a written warranty (see warranty details below)
- We currently have over 70 real estate agents using our services, as we are the trusted first port of call for many property and building managers in Brisbane.
WHAT PRODUCTS ARE INCLUDED IN OUR REPAIR SERVICE?
Queensland Appliances offers onsite and at-home white goods repairs to Brisbane customers within the greater metropolitan area.
- Washing machines
WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR SERVICE?
At-Home Service – Queensland Appliances offer professional in-home service to the greater Brisbane metro area. We service most brands of domestic white goods and carry a wide range of spare parts to get your appliance fixed up and operational as soon as possible.
If we don’t stock the parts needed to repair your appliance they can be ordered in quickly, and we don’t charge you a call-out fee on the return visit! Any labour is billed on a pro-rata basis.
Workshop Repairs – We also offer a workshop onsite appliance repair service. Our workshop fee covers all labour (flat fee), then we can quote on the cost of parts needed.
Use the contact form below to get started!
Most spare parts we use include a 12-month warranty (with some brands offering 3-month only), and all our labour comes with a 3-month warranty.
We will always offer honest advice; our highly trained technicians will go through all options available to you, and recommend the best course of action for your appliance.
Once your service or repair is complete, you will walk away with a written warranty certificate and peace-of-mind.
For more information on our repair services in Brisbane – or any of our servicing or installation services – please email or call us any time. We’re here to help!