Why choose Queensland Appliances for your Appliance Repairs & Installations in Brisbane, Redlands & Logan?
Queensland Appliances offers reliable and affordable appliance repairs & installations for all your major brands of appliances and even some of the lesser known brands too. These include Fisher & Paykel, Electrolux, Westinghouse, Simpson, Samsung, Chef, Dishlex, Hisense, Whirlpool, Blanco, Smeg, Hafele, Bosch, LG and many more.
In-Home Appliance Repairs & Installations
Queensland Appliances offer professional in-home appliances repairs & installations across Brisbane, Logan & Redlands. We service & repair all major appliances and carry a wide range of spare parts to get your appliance fixed and operational as soon as possible.
- We service most major & lesser known brands even if you don’t see them stocked on our website – ask our team if we can help!
- Qualified & experienced technicians conduct all our in-home appliance repairs & installations.
- We are the Authorised Warranty Repairer for Euro Appliances, Di Lusso, Eurolinx, Residentia, Platinum Appliances, Domestic & General and Hafele – just to name a few.
- We work with over 100 real estate agents and property managers using our appliance repairs & installations services. We are the trusted appliance repairer for many property & building managers in Brisbane, Logan & Redlands.
Whether it’s a broken dishwasher or urgent oven repairs, our customers look to us for reliable service and skilled technicians.
What appliances do we repair and install?
We repair & install most makes and models of Ovens, Dishwashers, Washing machines, Dryers, Fridges, Freezers, Stoves, Cooktops & Rangehoods. We are however unable to connect/install Gas Appliances – you will need to contact a Plumber/Gas Fitter for this service.
How much does an appliance repair cost?
For an in-home repair between Monday-Friday, we charge a Call Out Fee of $120 which includes 20 minutes of labour.
If it is a simple fix, or the technician has suitable universal or model specific parts on hand and he can repair on the first visit – he will!
However, if the repair requires a part to be ordered in from the appliance manufacturer we will provide you with a quote before proceeding with the appliance repair. No call-out fee is charged on the second visit – only labour and parts required.
How much does it cost for appliance installations?
For appliance installations, the item can be purchased directly from our warehouse or online shop! OR If you have purchased your appliances from another retailer you can either arrange for the item to be delivered to our warehouse for the technicians to collect and take with them to site or the item can be delivered straight to site.
See below for Installation Fees – all includes delivery, installation and removal of existing appliance:
- Dishwashers – $132
- Dishdrawers – $160
- Integrated Dishwashers – $198
- Cooktops up to 90cm – $180
- Stoves & Ovens up to 60cm – $180
- Stoves/Ovens up to 90cm & Double Ovens – $240
- Rangehoods up to 60cm – $132 (excludes new ducting, additional re-enforcement/modifications)
- Rangehoods up to 90cm – $240 (excludes new ducting, additional re-enforcement/modifications)
- Dryers with wall mounting – $145
- Washing Machines $85
*NOTE: we are not able to install/connect gas appliances – this will require a professional gas fitter. All prices are inclusive of GST.
Appliance Repairs Warranty
We will always offer honest advice. Our highly trained technicians and service team will go through all options available to you. Afterwards, they will recommend the best course of action for your appliance. Once your service or repair is complete, you will walk away with peace-of-mind and a warranty on all parts and labour.