Why choose Queensland Appliances for your appliance repairs in Brisbane & Surrounds?
Queensland Appliances is a Trusted Repairer for all major brands of appliances. These include Fisher & Paykel, Electrolux, Westinghouse, Simpson, Samsung, Chef, Dishlex, Hisense, Whirlpool, Blanco, Smeg, Ariston, Bosch, LG and many more.
- We service all major brands even if you don’t see them stocked on our website.
- Qualified & experienced technicians conduct all our onsite and at-home appliance repairs.
- In addition, we provide a written warranty on all appliance repairs.
- We are the Authorised Warranty Repairer Euro Appliances, Eurolinx, Residentia and Hafele – just to name a few.
- Currently have over 100 real estate agents and property managers using our appliance repairs services. We are the trusted appliance repairer for many property & building managers in Brisbane, Logan, Redlands, Ipswich & Moreton Regions.
Whether it’s an oven that needs a service or emergency fridge repairs, Our customers Brisbane wide look to us for reliable service and skilled technicians.
What appliances can we repair?
We repair most makes and models of Ovens, Dishwashers, Washing machines, Dryers, Fridges, Freezers, Stoves, Cooktops, Microwaves & Rangehoods where parts are available.
How much will it cost to repair your appliance?
For an in-home repair, we charge a Call Out Fee of $110 which includes 20 minutes of labour. Additional time is charged on a pro-rata basis of $33 per 15 minutes.
If it is a non-complex fix, or the technician has the required parts on hand and he can repair on the first visit – he will!
However, if the repair requires a part to be ordered then the technician will have to re-attend for a second visit but you will only be charged the cost of the part and labour to complete the repair. No additional call-out fee is charged on the second visit.
Where would you like your appliance repair?
In-Home Repair Service – Queensland Appliances offer professional in-home appliances repairs Brisbane, Logan, Redlands, Ipswich & Moreton Regions. We service & repair all major appliances and carry a wide range of spare parts to get your appliance fixed and operational as soon as possible.
Workshop Repairs – We also offer an in-workshop appliance repair service. Our workshop fee covers all labour (flat fee), then we can quote on the cost of parts needed.
Most spare parts we use include up to 12-month warranty plus, all our labour comes with a 3-month warranty.
We will always offer honest advice. Our highly trained technicians will go through all options available to you. Afterwards, they will recommend the best course of action for your appliance. Once your service or repair is complete, you will walk away with a written warranty certificate and peace-of-mind.